Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Stitched Tag Dies Coming Soon!


I was so excited to use my new Amuse Studio Large Classic Stitched Tag Die!  
It is the perfect size 2" x 3 ¼".  It will be available in the January Monthly Collection. 
  
I used a couple of the smaller Circle Nestabilities to create my snowman.  The snowman head is from Amuse Studio's Calendar Fun stamp set & the sentiment is from Amuse Studio's Mini Holiday Messages that is included in the Holiday Tag Kit which is available during December.  

Amuse Studio Products:    SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps:  Calendar Fun, Mini Holiday Messages, Snow Day Background
Card stock:  Winter Sky, Sugar, Bermuda
Ink:  Onyx Versafine
Other:  Clear Embossing Powder, Circle Nestabilities, Large Classic Stitched Tag Die, Silver Elastic Cording, Onyx Pearl Stickers, Quickie Glue Pen, Diamond Glitter

1 comment:

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!