Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Wicked Amazing!

I received a wonderful package in the mail yesterday from Shari!  I knew it was coming so I was on mailbox alert all day.  Don't you know that my mail wasn't delivered until after 5 pm yesterday?  That was cruel Mr. Postman! 

 But it was so worth the wait, check out what she made this year!  Every year she amazes me with her creativity.  It is a wood cut out of the numbers 31 on a base piece.  She is a complete Rock Star -  look at all the Amuse Studio Products that she showcased in this first project.  UNBELIEVABLE!  

Give Thanks Girl 
Peculiar Potions
Wicked Web
Ghostly Greetings
Mysterious Manor Patterned Papers
Tall Alphabet Die Set
Bat Trio Die Set

An adorable little log with critters from the Fall In The Forest Stamp set.  So cute and the treat inside is candy!  Thank you so much Shari for the wonderful projects again this year!!  

1 comment:

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!