Monday, September 29, 2014

Ghostly Greetings Treats!

Remember when I used the clear square containers from Target to make Valentine treats?  Here is that post -  I decided they sure would make cute treats for Halloween so I pulled out a few more from my stash.  I'm a real hoarder when it comes to containers, boxes and bags if you didn't know this about me :)  
They are such a great price but unfortunately I haven't seen them in the dollar bin at my Target any more.  Good thing I bought extra, huh?  


Amuse Studio Products:    SHOP AMUSE STUDIO 24/7

Stamps:  Ghostly Greetings
Cardstock:  Orange Petite Polka Dot, Orange Pinstripe, Sugar, Black (not Amuse)
Ink:  Onyx Versafine
Other:  Clear Embossing Powder, Scalloped Square Nestabilities, Square Nestabilities, Mini Bow Die TAD0109, Ghostly Greetings Digital File, Black & Orange Sixlet Candy, 3D Adhesive, Copic Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!