Saturday, August 9, 2014

Amuse Studio Fall in the Forest

A few people have asked about how to get the perfect die cut when you are using a stamp with matching dies.  Here is a quick little photo tutorial.  

1.  I started out stamping all the images on my card stock.  For the small images I prefer to use Onyx Versafine ink and emboss them with clear embossing powder.  It really helps me when I'm coloring to stay in the lines and I like the sharp black color of the image as well when I emboss them.  

2.  I ran the die cuts thru my machine using Kraft card stock to make a template of each image.  I keep the templates in my stamp case for future use. 

3.  Position the template over your stamped image and be sure to line it up carefully.  Tape it down securely.  

4.  Slip the die into the template opening and tape it again.  Make sure the die is in the opening straight and snugly.  

5.  Run it thru your die cut machine.  Perfect results every time!  

I had so much fun coloring these darling little critters.  They are from Amuse Studio's Fall In the Forest stamp set coming in the Holiday Catalog on September 1st!  The Fall in the Forest Stamp Set has matching dies which makes this set so much fun and easy to use!  I made a Thinking of You card along with several little fall treats.  


Here is a cute water bottle decorated with a little fox from the Fall in the Forest stamp set & a cute orange straw attached to the side with washi tape!  This was sitting on the table during one of our sessions at Amuse Studio National Conference.   


Fall In the Forest Stamp Set  Item #SVSE073  $15.99
Fall  In  the Forest  Die Set   Item #TAD0115   $14.99

2 comments:

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!