Friday, March 28, 2014

Hello Easter!


I started with the background paper for this card.  I was determined to use some of my Splash ink.  First I sponged Melon and Watermelon inks on a piece of Sugar card stock.  Then I sprayed Golddust Splash directly on my Haunted Mansion Background stamp and then stamped it over the blended inks.  It is sort of hard to see in the picture but it adds a subtle glimmer to the background.    

Amuse Studio Products:      SHOP AMUSE STUDIO 

Stamps:  Color Me Happy, Haunted Mansion Background
Cardstock:  Sugar, Sugar Shimmer, Bubblegum
Ink:  Melon, Watermelon, Tuxedo Black Memento, Golddust Splash
Other:  Hello Word Die, Easter Basket Die Set (bow tie), Sugar Organdy Ribbon, Copic Markers, Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!