Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Easter Treats!

Linda at Amuse Studio put together these cute Easter tag treats.  She cut the tags with Amuse Studio's Petite Gingham card stocks using the Holiday Tag Die Set.  The Happy Easter sentiment is from For Peep's Sake stamp set and the bunnies are from the new Bunny Die Set.  She tied the tags onto Pastel Sixlets that she picked up at the Dollar Tree.  I love the Spring time colors! 
I thought it would be fun to make some Easter tags at my April Card workshop so I have been busy getting a few things prepared!  Thank you to Linda for the great idea and the tip on finding the Pastel Sixlets at Dollar Tree. 
I used the sentiment from Amuse Studio's Color Me Happy stamp set for my tags.  
                                                        

  

The Bunny Die Set is a must-have so hop on over to my secure online Webstore and get yours today!  There are so many cute things you can make with this Bunny Die Set!!  

1 comment:

  1. Oh snap, now I have to make a trip to Dollar Tree....these are really cute but didn't think I would make them...now I guess I will...where on earth did that egg carton come from!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!