Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine Tags!

Sparkly elegant tags!  I saw this idea somewhere on the internet.  I believe it was one of those nights where I had my IPad on my lap and I was cruising around the web while watching The Bachelor or some such thing.  I held my finger on the image and saved it and I when I was looking at photos for ideas I had no idea where to give the credit.  I wish that the images would some how link back to the source.  Well, I used all Amuse Studio products and added a little bling to the clothespins so it wasn't a complete CASE!  

Amuse Studio Products:         SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps: Sending My Love 
Cardstock:  Sugar, Paper Vellum
Ink:  Versamark with White Embossing Powder
Other:  Heart Trio Die Set, Holiday Tag Die Set, Holiday Assortment Washi Tape, Mini Clothespins, Champagne Glitter, Vanilla Twine, Latte Pearl Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!