Monday, February 17, 2014

Ombre Amuse Studio Thanks

I'm loving Amuse Studio's new Word Dies that are coming March 1st.  This time I used the thanks words and I wanted to give the word an Ombre effect.  I think it turned out pretty good for my first attempt!  I ran two extra die cuts of the thanks words thru my die cut machine and glued them together to give the words a bit of dimension.  I love that look!  I added a few yellow twinkles and you have a super simple thank you card ready to go!
I ran the thanks die thru my die cut machine.  The card stock tends to stick in the metal die so I removed it from the die and then placed it back in position as shown.   I have 3 colors of Copic Markers Y08, Y35, Y38

I love that you can be sort of messy with this and you don't have to worry about tearing or bending the delicate die cut.  I started at the top with the lightest color and worked my way down.  I did go back to blend the colors a bit.  


And I used some paper from our new Everything's Rosy 6 x 6 patterned paper available on March 1st.  I love the sunburst pattern.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!