Saturday, February 22, 2014

Awesome Gift!!

Isn't this presentation/packaging so sweet?!!! Don't you love the pretty bow she made out of Amuse Studio card stock strips?  My friend, Shari sent this to me for Valentine's Day.  And wait until you see how pretty & useful it is going to be for my die cut letters!
Shari decorated each of the plastic containers so that I can organize my Amuse Studio Tall Alphabet and Even Taller Alphabet die cut letters.  Isn't that genius?   There are a couple of letters that are doubled up since there are 24 containers.  
THANKS Shari!

And so the sorting begins….

Shari bought the storage containers at Meijer in Ohio.  I was able to find the storage container on Amazon if any of you are interested in organizing your die cut letters & numbers.  This is going to save me so much time when I'm ready to spell out something for a project.  I had previously organized everything by color and then would have to sort thru to see if I could find the letters I needed.  I love having everything in its place!  


1 comment:

  1. Great idea, so do you cut a full alphabet when you just need a letter? I've thought about this type of thing but have been using small baggies.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!