Friday, January 24, 2014

Christmas Card Inspired!

My inspiration today came from a Christmas card that I received from my friend, Jaelynn.  I love the chalkboard tag and the glittered star.  I decided to copy her card layout and give it a Valentine theme. 

I used Amuse Studio products except for a leaf branch from the Silhouette store.  I love Amuse Studio's Champagne Glitter - it was the perfect touch to add a little sparkle to the heart embellishment.

 

Amuse Studio Products:    SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps:  My Aim Is True
Card stock:  Cherry card base, Candy Cane Stripe, Onyx, Green scrap
Ink:  Papertrey Ink Fresh Snow
Other:  Vintage Labels 2 Die Set, Heart Trio Die Set, Silhouette Leaf Cluster, White Chalk, Cherry Baker's Twine

1 comment:

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!