Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Birthday Cards

Good ole chalk works great on Amuse Studio's Onyx card stock to give your project the chalkboard look that is so on trend. I made up several birthday cards so that I have them in my stash when I need them.  


I added a glittered heart over top of the Baker's Twine since the cards will mostly be for February birthdays.  I also stamped the back of the card with the Amuse Studio logo and a sweet heart!  

Amuse Studio Products:   SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps:  Eat Cake (retired)
Card stock:  Kraft, Grapefruit Chevron, Grapefruit Petite Pinstripe, Onyx
Ink:  Versamark Ink with White Embossing Powder
Other:  Static Magic Pouch, Crayola Chalk, Nestabilities Labels 1, Heart Trio Die Set, Onyx Baker's Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!