Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Merry Christmas Cards!

This is just one of the Christmas card designs that I used this year.  I loved the color combination and was inspired by Julie Ebersole's card.  I had a different deer die cut than she used but I was really loving it and being that we are a John Deere family it was perfect!

Supplies Used:

Stamps:  Hero Arts Season's Greetings Set, Amuse Studio Chevrons
Cardstock:  Amuse Studio Sugar, Red Bazzill, Grey Bazzill
Ink:  Amuse Studio Cherry, Versamark w/White Embossing Powder
Other:  Washi Tape, Impression Obsession Deer Die 117-C, Circle Punches, Red & Gray Twine, Dimensional Dots, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder


1 comment:

  1. I got my card the other day and loved it! A perfect card for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!