Friday, December 27, 2013

Baby It's Cold Outside

Wow - Shari did it again!  She continues to inspire & awe us with her creative talents.  I was so excited to get this amazing wooden snowman that she painted and then decorated with Amuse Studio stamps, dies and papers!  
Check out the details -  She used Amuse Studio's Silent Night stamp set to create a little scene and It's a Wonderful Life stamp set for the Baby It's Cold Outside sentiment.  
The Amuse Studio snowflakes dies are retired but they make the perfect garland for the Snowman to hold!

I tried to take a photo of the little drawer she made to put the rice lights in so that the snowman has a glow about him when you turn on the battery operated lights.  I'm so happy that I will be able to enjoy this decoration after the holiday season during the upcoming winter months!  Thank You Shari - I love it so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!