Monday, November 11, 2013

Amuse Studio Christmas Tags

More tags!  I had scraps of Amuse Studio card stock and decided to whip up a few Christmas tags.  There are so many great stamp sets that you can mix and match.   It is also easy just to use a part of the word to get even more versatility.  

Amuse Studio Products:       SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps:  Hello December, Sweet Wishes, Mini Holiday Messages
Cardstock:  Cherry, Onyx, Wasabi, Vanilla, Candy Cane Stripe, Silver Shimmer, Slate, Cherry Polka Dot
Ink:  Versamark with White Embossing Powder, Onyx Versafine
Other:  Cherry Baker's Twine, Silver Organdy Ribbon, Holiday Tag Die Set, Circle Punch, Silver Glitter, Copic Marker

1 comment:

  1. I love all your tags. I need to do a tag class early in December, you've given me some ideas. Thanks
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!