Monday, October 21, 2013

Halloween Treats!

I'm Baaaack!  
This project all started when I saw these Hershey kisses at the grocery store!  Black Silver & Orange kisses are perfect for Halloween decorating!!
Halloween Treats!  I found the black tin containers at Michael's in the $1 bin.  
They are perfect for my Halloween colored Hershey Kisses!  

Amuse Studio Products:     SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps:  Amuse Studio Tiny Treats
Cardstock:  Variety of AMuse Studio scraps of card stock, Amuse Studio Orange Polka Dot for tags
Ink:  Onyx Versafine
Other:  3/4" circle punch, 1/4" Onyx Chevron Ribbon (May Arts), Black Tins from Michael's, Hershey Kisses

2 comments:

  1. So cute Melissa...looking forward to seeing your blog posts leading up to Halloween! I had a great time last week with you and Doreen.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!