Saturday, September 7, 2013

Amuse Studio Thankful For You

Fall is my favorite time of the year.  Football is back and I love the cooler weather and the trees changing colors.  I know I'm rushing the Season just a bit but I couldn't help getting out my new Thankful for You stamp set by Amuse Studio!

I cut out the leaf with the Digital file from Amuse Studio and then stamped it using my stamp positioner.  I actually cut out several all at once so they are ready to go for any project!

I'm not sure if you can see it but I used the Clear Spica Pen to add a little bit of sparkle thru the veins of the leaf.  It doesn't photograph too well but maybe you can see it on this close up photo.  

With this particular stamp set you have options -  You can purchase the traditional metal dies to go with Thankful for You stamp set or you can purchase the download of Digital cut files.  You choose!  
                                          



Amuse Studio Supplies:               SHOP AMUSE STUDIO!

Stamps:  Thankful for You, Give Thanks
Cardstock:  Toffee cardbase, Squash, French Roast Woodgrain
Ink:  French Roast
Other:  French Roast Twine, French Roast Pearl Stickers, Woodgrain Impression Plate, Thankful for You digital file, dimensionals, Clear Spica, Stamp positioner



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!