Sunday, September 1, 2013

Amuse Studio Squeeze the Day

My sister in law, Laura along with her daughter, Emily are hosting a bridal shower for Alison our niece and god daughter today.  I'm so sad that I am not going to be there to join in the celebration.  Check out the darling invitation that Laura made using a black & white photo of Alison & Collin along with Amuse Studio's Squeeze the Day stamp set.  I thought the card I sent needed to go along with her theme so I used Squeeze the Day words Pucker Up to make Alison's shower card.  

I wanted to show you the darling lips and mustaches I was able to contribute to the Bridal Shower.  Laura attached them to wooden dowel rods for the game they are playing called "He Said, She Said" and will hold up the lips for She Said and the mustache for He Said.  I cut them with my Silhouette - aren't they cute?  





2 comments:

  1. Ahhh...you are so sweet to post this. I so wish you were here to celebrate with us but I know you are in spirit and heart. Thank you so much for the mustache and lips for the game...they are going to be a big hit...especially with the young girls.
    You really are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute invite. I love my pucker up set. I will have to remember this idea for a scrap page.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!