Saturday, August 17, 2013

Crystal Light Containers

I have been saving these Crystal Light containers and wondering what I could do with them.  Well the drawer where I store them is completely full so it was time to put them to use!

I decided a Halloween theme was in order!  I used all Amuse Studio products to decorate the empty Crystal Light Containers.  Candy Corn was on my mind so I used Sugar, Papaya & Orange card stock.  


Amuse Studio Products:   SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps:  Haunted Mansion Background, Tiny Treats sentiments
Cardstock:  Sugar, Papaya, Orange
Ink: Onyx Versafine
Other:  For You Digital Cut File, Tuxedo Assortment Washi Tape, Onyx Baker's Twine, Crystal Light Plastic Container (not Amuse)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!