Monday, August 12, 2013

Bridal Shower Favors

I had a friend over last week to work on favors for a Bridal Shower.  We were happy with the cute little clear boxes with decorated Hershey kisses in them.  

We used Amuse Studio cardstock in Heather & Blackberry.  What a pretty combination.  We used a 3/4" circle punch to punch circles to decorate the bottom of the Hershey kisses.  I was able to find several stamps in my stash that were small enough to fit in a 3/4" circle so we could decorate them easily. The clear boxes were purchased at our local scrapbook store.  I used Amuse Studio Monogram Frames (retired) stamp set for the square tag and I printed the initial S on the computer to match the Bride's cake topper.
We made 30 of them - aren't they pretty?

1 comment:

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!