Saturday, August 24, 2013

Amuse Studio Card Display

 I wanted to share an idea for my card display.  At Amuse Studio's Conference for Consultants early this year, they had lots of card samples displayed on these bifold doors that you can purchase at the hardware store.  I purchased mine at Lowe's.  It was a pretty simple DIY project that I did last winter in just an hour or so.  I bought the doors which are completely assembled and painted white so all I had to do was add the "clotheslines" to hang the cards on.  The first thing I did was attach the screw eyes so that I had something to anchor the clotheslines.  I used a thin gauge wire to string across the door & then figured out the spacing by placing cards on the line.  Special thanks to Kristine Vicente who also put this together for her display, she gave me lots of good tips!!





I just updated my board for an upcoming workshop.  I have lots of new card ideas to share from the Amuse Studio Holiday Catalog!  




2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous way to display your sample cards! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got lucky and found 2 sets at a garage sale early this summer so that's what I will be doing with them also

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!