Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Amuse Studio Treat Bags

I saw this cool technique on the internet & thought I had to share it!  This is a neat trick to turn your flat treat bags into a gusset bottom bag with a few simple steps.  

I started with an Amuse Studio Medium Sized {5" x 7 1/2"} Orange Polka Dot Treat Bag and converted it to a gusset bottom bag to give you even more versatility for using these bags for all your parties.  Some times you have treats that don't work the best in the flat type of bag.  So here you go...


I added a piece of cardstock in the bottom of the bag to make it more sturdy.  


Amuse Studio Products:           SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps:  No Peeking, Too Cute to Spook
Cardstock:  Orange, Onyx, Onyx Chevron
Ink:  Onyx Versafine
Other:  Medium Size Orange Polka Dot Treat Bag {AWPM301), Orange Satin Ribbon, Orange Twinkle Sticker, Vintage Labels 2 Die Set, Hole Punch, Scoring Tool

4 comments:

  1. I gotta try this! Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Am going to do this with my class next month thanks to this wonderful idea!! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you can do this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute.....have to try this!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!