Thursday, July 18, 2013

Amuse Studio Sneak Peek Happy Haunting

Yesterday my Consultant preorder arrived in the mail from Amuse Studio!  I had a blast yesterday afternoon spending time in my stamp studio creating cards using my new stamps & dies!  This set is called Happy Haunting and the little ghosts are so cute and there are matching dies!  Oh Yea!  

Amuse Studio Holiday Hoopla begins on August 15th but I will be sharing  previews of some of the new stamp sets here on my Blog.  So stay tuned for more new goodies!  

Amuse Studio Products:      SHOP AMUSE STUDIO 

Stamps:  Happy Haunting (Available on August 15th)
Cardstock: Sugar card base, Onyx Chevron, Orange Petite Polka Dot
Ink:  Onyx Versafine
Other:  Onyx Baker's Twine, 3D Adhesive, Happy Haunting Dies (Available on August 15th)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!