Thursday, June 13, 2013

Amuse Studio Make a Wish

Here is something you may or may not know about me...I love those little 6x6 pads of patterned paper.  I love that all the patterns go together and are most of the time are double sided for added fun.  I have tried not to buy them so much any more but I couldn't resist this one that I picked up at Archiver's the other day.  The patterned paper is the focal point of the card with a little Happy Birthday sentiment from an Amuse Studio stamp set.

Stamps:  Amuse Studio Make a Wish
Cardstock: French Roast Card base, Sugar, Authentique Renew Patterned Paper
Ink:  Onyx Versafine
Other:  Amuse Studio Twinkle Stickers

{All products except for the patterned Authentique paper are Amuse Studio}


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I know that little tidbit about you Melissa...you are the one who got me hooked on them as well...love those little paper packs!!
    Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just Love Authentique paper pads? This one is one of my favs. Love the card.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!