Monday, April 8, 2013

Amuse Studio Food & Drink





When I was preparing for my AMuse Studio Launch party it was fun to use many of our products to decorate the food and drink table!  My theme used the Squeeze the Day stamp set so it was a fun Spring time table full of all things yellow & pink!  Many of the ideas came from the Amuse Studio National Conference that I attended in February.  

The candy jars came from Hobby Lobby and I was able to find some colorful candy & marshmellows to put in the jars.  I made tags using the Eat Your Veggies stamp set to decorate the tops of the jars with our pretty satin ribbons.  
Yummy - Nom Nom - Time for a Snack

The Rice Krispy treats were decorated with toothpick flags - using our wonderful washi tape and I also die cut some lemon slices to add a little more color.  

Our polka dot treat bags were the perfect size for a cookie or a mini biscotti and with so many color options you could use them for any party.  

My Pottery Barn drink dispenser I decorated with our Fishtail Pennant die set and the words couldn't have been more perfect.  When Life Gives You Lemons Make Lemonade!!  I stamped Pucker Up and Squeeze the Day on the cups for a little added fun.  

My black ice bucket seemed to stick out on the table when we were setting things up so we quickly grabbed some Amuse Studio yellow paper and wrapped it around the ice bucket.  It was an easy fix and look how nice it looks on the table!

Amuse Studio Bubblegum straws & our Blush Baker's Cording worked out great for these cake pops!  

If you need treat bags, straws or the perfect little tag for your next party be sure to 

3 comments:

  1. OMG! This is unbelievable...can I hire you!!
    I love all of it...you are so good at what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful display. Hope your party was a huge success!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!