Thursday, March 14, 2013

Reorganization!

This is a shelf that I have used in my stamp room for several years.  Just recently I reorganized the shelf to include most all of my AMuse Studio products.  I love how colorful it looks and also that I have easy access to the things that I use the most!  I purchased this shelf at Michael's & I think it is by Making Memories.  I don't think they carry it anymore but you might find it in a google search! 
On the top of the cabinet I have my Popcorn boxes in various colors.   On the first shelf in the little square cubbies you will see my Amuse Studio Washi Tape, Sequins, Baker's Twine & Baker's Cording & Splash!
Amuse Studio Chevron Ribbon

Amuse Studio - beautiful colorful ribbon!  Satin, Organdy Sheer, Twine, Stitched Ribbon
Twill Ribbon in French Roast & Vanilla plus more organdy! 

1 comment:

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!