Friday, March 8, 2013

Amuse Studio Consultant Planner

I applied the beautiful Amuse Studio Logo to the front of my Consultant Planner!  
It is so classy and I love that my planner keeps everything I need in one place!

I found these clear adhesive pockets at Staples that work perfectly for my business cards.  

March at a glance!

I labeled my tabs -- Cardstock, Ink/Splash, Other, Copics

This is one of my favorite pages - all the wonderful Amuse Studio colors of Felt!

 This is my other favorite page - Glitter - it's a little messy but oh how I love it!  
I found some additional sleeves at Staples to add to my planner.  They have a top flap on them to keep things from falling out.  In this sleeve I have a sample of all our new treat bags!  

In another sleeve I put the samples of all of our cellophane & glassine bags

This zipper pouch is also a nice little add on!

Thank You Amuse Studio for a wonderful Business Tool!  

1 comment:

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!