Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Amuse Studio Catalog Launch!!

Please join me 2 weeks from today for my Amuse Studio Catalog Launch Party!


WHAT: Amuse Studio Catalog Launch Party

Please stop by  & make a couple of cute cards, have a snack & see what's new at AMuse Studio!  Not only does Amuse Studio sell products to make greeting cards, we have broaden our line to include paper straws, treat bags & wooden spoons - everything you need for your next party!  I'll have lots of samples to show you & hopefully inspire you to get creative! You are welcome to bring a friend!!

WHEN: Wednesday, April 3rd 1 pm – 7 pm

WHEREWalnut Place Retreat
             324 1st Street
             West Des Moines IA 50265
            
Please RSVP: mroell@mchsi.com

2 comments:

  1. Melissa thanks so much for your card. I am doing ok a little better every day. I marked your open house on my calendar and if I'm not up to it will send someone in my place. Will also tell all my card making friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you are doing better each day Teresa! I hope you will feel up to stopping by my Open House. Thank you for spreading the word, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!