Saturday, February 23, 2013

Amuse Studio Squeeze The Day!

I just had to put together this cute card using Amuse Studio's New Stamp set called Squeeze The Day.  We had some wonderful inspiration boards at National Conference!

Amuse Studio Supplies:  SHOP HERE FOR AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps:  Squeeze The Day (coming March 1st)
Cardstock:  Grapefruit Petite Polka Dot (coming March 1st), Grapefruit Petite Pinstripe (coming March 1st), Sugar
Ink:  Grapefruit, Papaya, Sage
Other:  Papaya Sheer Organdy Ribbon, Lime Chevron Ribbon, Oval Nestabilities

3 comments:

  1. love the brite colors! very cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I just think I found Alison's bridal invite....thanks for the inspiration...and if I missed this one at convention...well darn...where was I?! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!