Thursday, February 28, 2013

Amuse Studio Geek is the New Chic

Oh My Stars - only hours until the New Amuse Studio Products are available!  
FRIDAY, March 1st!!  
I was having fun playing with more of my new Amuse Studio stamp sets! 

Amuse Studio Products:   SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps:  Geek is the New Chic, Southern Sass, Rock Star
Cardstock:  Papaya, Papaya Chevron, Sugar
Ink:  Onyx Versafine w/clear embossing for glasses, Papaya for stars
Other:  Oval Nestabilities, Mini-Star twinkle stickers

3 comments:

  1. Melissa, very fun card! I like the tiny twinkle stars; what a great way to combine two stamp sets. I wasn't too sure about Southern Sass when we got it at convention, but my mind's eye is thinking about some cute combos!
    Nance in Reno

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!