Friday, January 18, 2013

You are FAB, no seriously you are!!

I have been using this sentiment stamp on so many cards lately!  This card idea is in the 2013 Amuse Studio Valentine Catalog (Page 5).  I have had my eye on the card & so I decided to make one!  I did change out the glittered heart for a felt heart. 

Amuse Studio Supplies:  SHOP HERE FOR AMUSE STUDIO PRODUCTS

Stamps:  Love Me Do
Cardstock:  Seattle Petite Polka Dot, Sugar, Blush, Seattle
Ink:  Onyx Versafine
Other:  Seattle Baker's Cording, Shell Felt, Heart Die Trio, Valentine Washi Tape

2 comments:

  1. cute, cute, cute! That is the only valentine set I do not have and I think I need it! Love those words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card, Melissa! I just ordered that set so may have to CASE this design when it comes in!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!