Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Amuse Studio Gift Card Die Insert

 I saw these gift cards the other day while I was out & about.  I love the vintage look of the Santa & the Snowman especially!  I got out my Amuse Studio supplies and I was determined to come up with a cute presentation for these adorable gift cards.  I decided to make a flat panel card to best showcase the gift cards.  I used my Amuse Studio Gift Card Die Insert which I was surprised worked quite well even with these shaped gift cards as opposed to your standard rectanglar gift card.  I used a glue dot on the back of the gift cards to keep them in place since a couple of them I wasn't able to use the top tab because I didn't want to cover up any of the detail of the gift card. 



I made the flat panel card size to fit Amuse Studio's Large Glassine Envelopes (#PAEGLS2) which measure 3 1/2' x 6".  I love how these turned out! 

Amuse Studio Supplies:   SHOP HERE  24/7 for all things AMUSE STUDIO! 

Stamps:  Holiday Greetings Inside & Out, Vintage Holiday Greetings, Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town (snowflakes) - All these Stamp Sets are ON SALE this month
Cardstock:  Sugar, Cherry, Cherry Chevron, Cherry Polka Dot, Grass, Pistachio
Ink:  Onyx Versafine, Cherry, Pistachio
Other:  Cherry Baker's Twine, 1/4" Super-Stick Red double sided tape, Diamond Glitter

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, these are adorable! the gift cards are cute enough, but you made them "pop" with the holders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so clever! Love your gift card holders and I adore the cute snowman too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!