Monday, December 10, 2012

Amuse Studio Consultant Challenge - Twill

Amuse Studio issued a Consultant Challenge to all of us Creative Consultants to use Twill in our project.  My entry includes two wrapped gifts using Amuse Studio Twill.  On the white box I simply used our 7/8" French Roast Twill to wrap into a bow around the package.  I also used Amuse Studio French Roast Baker's Twine as well as a Merry Christmas Greeting from Vintage Holiday Greetings. 

On the kraft box I combined the Cherry Satin ribbon with Amuse Studio 3/8" Vanilla twill.  I stamped the greeting and also used a snowflake border to finish the look.  A couple of jingle bells and the package is wrapped & ready to go under the tree!


Amuse Studio Twill is in the Ho Ho Holiday Sale thru December 16th. 

SHOP HERE
AND




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!