Monday, November 5, 2012

Amuse Studio Best of Times

Now if you have been following my blog for very long, you know that I love Halloween but I really love Fall just as much.  My favorite things about Fall are the weather, college football and the beautiful colors both in nature & in decorating. 
When I made these cards I used my favorite colors of Fall -
shades of green, pumpkin, gold, brown. 


Stamps:  Best of Times, Letterpress Greetings, Tool-rific, Give Thanks
Cardstock:  Wasabi, Pumpkin, Vanilla, French Roast Woodgrain, French Roast
Ink:  Fern, Pumpkin, Nutmeg, Sage, Timber Brown StazOn 
Other:  French Roast Twill Ribbon, Fern Sheer Organdy, French Roast Sheer Organdy, Scallop Border Die Set


2 comments:

  1. These are awesome! You are so good at what you do and such an inspiration to the rest of us...thank you Melissa for all your wonderful ideas....now to go make some of my own :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all the wood grain stuff you are doing.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!