Thursday, October 4, 2012

Composition Notebooks

These mini Compostion Notebooks are fun to decorate for all occasions.  Just a little tip if you plan to make some of these, be sure to try to find the notebooks with the pointed edges.  I noticed some of them have rounded edges, the pointed edges are much easier to work with in my experience!  I have a Holiday Boutique that I'm participating in at our church later this month & I think people might like these for a little Halloween gift.  I'm also working on several more with a Holiday theme.  I'll be posting those soon!!
I used all Amuse Studio products.  Orange Petite Polka Dot cardstock, Orange Chevron cardstock, I stamped the Venetian background on orange paper & embossed with white embossing powder.  There are so many options and fun ways to decorate this little books!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!