Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Amuse Studio Snowflake Dies

I made these quick & simple snowflake cards a few months ago & never put them on my blog.  I started with a 4 bar size sugar card base.  I used kraft cardstock with the snowflake die.  I turned it into a tag & attached it to the card front with dimensionals.  I love our French Roast Silky Crush ribbon!

Amuse Studio Supplies:    SHOP HERE 24/7 for all things Amuse Studio!!

Stamps:  Holiday Greetings Inside & Out, Mini Holiday Messages
Cardstock:  Sugar, Kraft, French Roast
Other:  French Roast Silky Crush Ribbon, Snowflake Trio Dies, Circle Punch, French Roast Pearl Stickers
               Snowflake Die Trio  TAD0016

3 comments:

  1. These are stunning....I might be stealing this idea for a workshop project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, these are stunning - love the negative use of the snowflake die! And, I always love Kraft! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!