Thursday, October 18, 2012

Amuse Studio Exclusive Dies!

These are the mini composition notebooks that I decorated for my upcoming show this weekend.  I had a lot of fun with all the wonderful Amuse Studio Holiday dies that we have available. 

Various Patterned Papers really dress up these little notebooks!  These would be perfect for Stocking stuffers, Teacher Gifts or Secret Santa gifts. 

Snowman Die - the smaller snowman comes from the Candy Box dies set
Snowflake Trio Die Set
Gingerbread Man Die
Stocking Die
Mitten Die
Santa Suit is stamped & cut out using Naughty or Nice
Tree Die

For all of these Amuse Studio Exclusive Dies - SHOP HERE

3 comments:

  1. Turned out great! The whole table looks SO inviting.........GOOD LUCK this weekend!!! Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, I just love the AMuse dies (except for the 7-pointed snow flake! It's pretty but the CDO -- a true obsessive compulsive would be it in alphabetical order -- part of me wants a 6-sided snow flake! LOL) Love these mini-comp books . . . perfect to put in one's purse to write down little notes/to do lists.
    Nance in Reno

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!