Friday, September 14, 2012

Amuse Studio Best of Times Stamp Set

Amuse Studio's Best of Times stamp set reminds me how much I love this time of year.  This morning we woke up to cooler temps and there is a touch of Fall in the air.  This new Fall Stamp set was a must have in my collection.  I also absolutely love the Halloween washi tape, I have been using it a lot for Halloween and Fall cards.


Amuse Studio supplies:

Stamps:  Best of times stamp set
Cardstock:  Latte woodgrain, sugar, lido, Burano (used for heart)
Ink:  Pumpkin, Grapefruit, Lido, Titian
Other:  diamond glitter (used on heart), quickie glue pen (used to adhere glitter), corner chomper, French roast baker's twine, dimensional adhesive (used to pop-up heart), heart trio die set, orange stripe washi tape (from Halloween washi collection)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!