Friday, August 31, 2012

Holiday Hoopla Exciting Times!

I wanted to share with you what I was able to earn so far during the Holiday Hoopla event going on right now.  Amuse Studio is offering their Consultants various Levels of prizes.  I was so excited to get my Level 1 and Level 2 prizes in the mail.  The little red tote is so darling and the enamel bin with the amuse studio logo on it will have a variety of uses!  Wanna find out how you can earn these amazing exclusive products? 

If you are interested in finding out about this wonderful opportunity to become an amuse|studio Consultant, please contact me!  I would be happy to discuss how you can make Amuse Studio work for you!  This is the perfect time to consider this opportunity while our Starter Kit is only $99!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!