Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Let's Chat

The Excitement Continues -  A Muse Studio's Holiday Hoopla is just hours away!  Tonight at Midnight Eastern all of our new Holiday items will go live on my webstore!  I will be sending out some information today with all the details on how you can earn even more free products during Holiday Hoopla going on August 1st thru September 30th. 

Let's Chat -  I will be in touch to help you earn lots of wonderful new products from Amuse Studio!  Find out how you can earn so much more during Hoopla! 

Free Exclusive Dwell In Possibility Stamp Set with qualifying workshop!
Ability to earn Increased free products!
Free 2012 Holiday Catalog from ME!
Free Stamp Set from ME!

All A Muse Studio products: 

Images & Sentiments:  Let's Chat (retired set) Contact me find out how to earn this set!
Cardstock:  Orange, Onyx, Sugar, Orange Chevron
Ink:  Onyx Versafine
Other:  Halloween Washi Tape, Cupcake Topper Die Set, Orange Organdy Ribbon, Orange Twinkle Sticker

1 comment:

  1. I wish my mind worked like yours...this is a fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!