Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy July!

July is here!  This card was fun to make - I cut out 3 star die cuts.  The base of the star is in sugar cardstock & then I snipped the triangles from the red & blue stars & attached them over top of the white base star.  I added a few clear twinkles and thought it was a nice look! 

amuse studio supplies:

stamps:  Let Freedom Ring
cardstock:  Cherry Petite polka dot, sugar, cherry, navy
ink:  versafine onyx
other:  cherry baker's twine, clear twinkles, Star Die Trio, Circle Nestability

Just to let you know, I normally show the new Spotlight items on the 1st of every month, but they are being delayed by one day so I'll have an exciting post tomorrow to share all the new items on sale for July!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!