Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A Muse Studio Holiday Catalogs are in the House!

Hey Everyone - the 2012 AMuse Studio Holiday Catalogs arrived on Tuesday and I was so happy to get my shipment!  I have already started mailing out a few of them so if you want to get your hands on one, please let me know by emailing me HERE!  For all my Stamp Club Members you will be getting your catalogs at our next gathering on Tuesday, August 7th.  

I made a few 3x3 sized cards to include with the catalogs I will be sending to customers in the mail.  Can you believe that I had the perfect stamp to express my feelings about the ALL NEW Holiday Catalog products being available?  Well, The Wait is "almost" Over - August 1st is one week from today!! 

3 comments:

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!