Monday, June 18, 2012
I was struck by the beautiful contrast when I saw this card by Lisa Johnson.  I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set called Life. 

Supplies: 

Stamps:  Life by Papertrey Ink, Tag-Its #10 by Papertrey Ink
cardstock:  amuse studio - Onyx Petite Polka Dot, Cherry, Sugar, Onyx
ink:  amuse studio inks - papaya, cherry, orange
other:  Circle & Circle Scallop Nestabilities,
amuse studio cherry organdy sheer ribbon, amuse studio clear twinkle dots

I love all of amuse studio's ink colors! 

Available in 50 colors to coordinate with our papers
Acid-free, non-toxic, embossable and water-based
Drying time varies depending on paper
Features a beautiful chalky finish
Refills available
Clear lids allow you to see the colors of the ink

SHOP here for all amuse studio products!

2 comments:

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!