Friday, June 29, 2012

Another Organization Project

I found this Organizer Box at Michael's in the jewelry department.  I really love the little boxes & that you can mix & match the sizes that you need.  You get a total of 6 compartment boxes included in the set & I purchased extra because I knew that I had quite a few different items.  I wanted my amuse studio embellishments to be easy to access.  I have buttons, brads, clothespins and paper flowers all in one place.  The small round tins have eyelets in them & they were not included in the set.  If I need to pack up for a workshop, I can just grab what I need out of here!  One of my favorite things to do is to spend a few hours with my PTouch labeling machine & get something organized!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the fact that you labeled the mini boxes - I thought that I was the only one that does that :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!