Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Amuse Studio Rosettes!

As you can see I have been having a ball with the rosette dies by amuse studio!  I was inspired by the June Spotlight and all the wonderful 4th of July themed items.  The combinations are endless with various papers and how you decide to decorate them.  I used the Let Freedom Ring stamp set to create these very patriotic rosettes. 
I created all these rosettes using the rosettes dies from amuse studio.  You will need a long platform on your die cutting machine to accommodate these dies. 

I used a variety of dies from amuse studio to make these rosettes. 
Circles - scallop & solid
Star Die Trio
Word Window Die Set - I used the first one you see in the set of 5

Set of Two Rosette Dies 
Each die measures 2 1/2" x 10 1/2" 
Largest Size of Rosette: 5" in diameter
Visit my webstore to purchase all the items you see here! 

6 comments:

  1. Oh you are so good at making rosettes....I stink at them as you well know, so maybe I will need to get those dies....awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those rosettes are awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS!!! Love all the different rosettes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are great and just wonderful for July 4th or any party time. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!