Monday, March 12, 2012

Thanks so much

A super quick & simple thank you card.  I used amuse|studio Titian solid cardstock for the base of the 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" square card.  I love this size of card & it still fits nicely in the regular A2 envelope.  I stamped with Lido Ink on a piece of sugar cardstock using a favorite of mine - Marvelous Marigolds stamp set.  The sentiment is from Contemporary Greetings & is stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa Ink.  I added the French Roast Twill ribbon, I love the width of this ribbon & the fact that it is not stiff, just silky soft & easy to tie in a knot!  The vanilla pearl in the center of the flower completes the card.   


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card! You are so creative miss Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love CAS cards - and this one is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!