Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Anyone else with me?

Ok so, you just made a great card & you are ready to put the perfect sentiment on it to finish it up but you aren't sure what you have or if it will be the right size for the space on your card.  Or does this only happen to me?  I recently put together a Word Binder with all the sentiments that are in various amuse|studio stamp sets that I own.  Many times when I'm making a card I wonder what sentiment might work and this helps me so much.  I put together categories & then I stamped the words on the paper.  I used 8.5 x 11 pieces of cardstock & three hole punched them & put them in a binder that is near my crafting desk.  I have to say I absolutely love this & use it all the time! 

3 comments:

  1. I might have time to do this when I am 80!
    Great job Melissa.....you inspire us all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, love this! i have a notebook filled with all of my stamps. "flower" pages, "christmas" pages, "birthday" page, etc. unfortunately it's very outdated. {no a|s stamps in it} you're inspiring me to tackle it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this wonderful tip! I will try to get this done soon, and look forward to having this resource!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!