Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'd Never Forget...

This card idea came from Page 53 of the 2012 amuse|studio Catalog & Inspiration Guide.  Our new Under the Big Top stamp set has this cute little elephant stamp in it.  I started out with our pebble cardstock for the card base.  I stamped the elephant first with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.  I then masked the elephant's feet & stamped the platform he is standing on followed by the oval shadow under the platform.  I used a design from Mod Backgrounds 2 & stamped in orange on sugar cardstock for the head dress & blanket & then paper pieced them on the elephant. 

stamps:  under the big top, mod background 2, ovalicious
cardstock:  pebble, sugar, orange
ink:  memento tuxedo black, orange, lime
other:  paper piecing, masking
Copics W00  B00


2 comments:

  1. I've made one like this....love that little elephant....he is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. my. goodness. this is adorable!! {and i'm not usually into the animal stamps}

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!