Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Floral Duet is a Fav!

I saw this card idea at amuse|studio Conference & I was anxious to give it a try!  I started out with the base of the card being Titian in the Venetian Pattern.  I stamped the Floral Duet flowers (both small & large) on our Sleepy Hallow text cardstock.  I used Versafine Onyx ink & clear embossing powder.  I like to emboss things that I'm cutting out because it makes it easier to follow the line of the flower.  I manipulated the flowers so that the petals would curl a bit.  I stamped the Happy Birthday words from Graceful Greetings with Cherry Ink on Sugar cardstock.  I added a cherry layer of cardstock & attached the strip across the card.  I attached the big flower with glue dots & the small flower is attached with a dimensional.   

 
Floral Duet on Sale thru Feb. 29th                             Graceful Greetings Retiring Feb. 29th

1 comment:

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!