Friday, February 17, 2012

Butterfly Card


The new amuse|studio Papillon stamp set is so life like.  The butterflies are just beautiful. I'm not really a butterfly gal, but I think these butterflies are amazing! I started out with a Titian solid cardstock cut to 4 bar size (3 1/2" x 5").  I stamped the butterfly on sugar cardstock with versafine onyx ink & clear embossing powder.  I colored the butterfly with Copic Markers.  I added a small layer of bellini solid cardstock to the butterfly.  I put a strip of Bellini Venetian patterned paper across the card for an accent.  I was also very excited to use my new Vintage Labels 1 die set.  I die cut the smallest of the shapes & made it into a ribbon slider.  I really love how this turned out.  The 1/4" sheer organdy ribbon worked great!  The Happy Birthday words are from the stamp set Love Machines. 


stamps:  Papillon, Love Machines
cardstock:  sugar, titian solid, bellini solid & patterned
ink: versafine onyx w/clear embossing
other:  Vintage Labels Dies 1, orange organdy sheer ribbon
Copics Y17 Y38 YR68

2 comments:

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!