Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bird Cage


I was inspired to make this card because of page 63 in the New amuse|studio catalog & inspiration guide.   If you haven't seen our amazing new catalog, please let me know because you are missing out!  I love this little bird cage!  Originally I had colored the bottom part of the bird cage but I wasn't happy with the colors I picked, so an easy solution was to paper piece the polka dot paper over top of my bad coloring! 


stamps:  chirrup, life's a breeze
cardstock: sugar, sky, grass, bermuda petite polka dot
ink: versafine onyx w/clear embossing
other: grass die, onyx baker's twine, heart twinkle sticker

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I like the polka dot base and the little heart inside!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!